Rise With Us
Every effort is taken to ensure that Athena applications are easy to understand and use. Our team is always available to answer your questions throughout. Your academic and emotionally renewed child starts with applying today.
The Right Fit
To help you feel confident and informed about choosing Athena Academy for your child, start with one of our Virtual Information Sessions. Prospective families can expect to learn about the school's philosophy, our educational approach, and the learning profiles that benefit from an Athena education.
To join for a Virtual Information Sessions please fill out our inquiry form found here.
Upcoming Virtual Tours
- February 28, Wednesday | 9 am to 10:15 am
- March 6, Wednesday | 9 am to 10:15 am
- March 20, Wednesday | 9 am to 10:15 am
- Complete Online Application.
- Assessment measures and professional summary (such as WISC-IV, GORT-4, GORT-5, Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Achievement III-NU Math fluency & calculation subtests, IVA-Plus).
- Recent report cards or written evaluations.
- If needed, we can provide a referral for specific assessments.
The admissions committee will review your child's application. Prospective students will be invited to complete a minimum two-day shadow visit in person.
After completing a shadow visit, you may receive an enrollment agreement offer.
A Community for All
Athena Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, and national and ethnic origin.