Investment in Confidence
Imagine the shift your bright dyslexic child will experience when they feel confident and empowered in the way they learn. Here's what you need to know about investing in a life-changing opportunity:
Tuition per academic year: $45,700
Activities and technology fee: up to $625
Use 529 savings: Did you know you could use a 529 plan to fund your child's dyslexia education at Athena Academy? It's worth checking with your tax advisor to explore your options.
Cost may concern some families, and this is why we provide aid to families who demonstrate financial need. We're here to support making this incredible, unique education a reality for your child. Funds are competitive and limited, and it’s worth your time to ask.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
We've teamed up with Renweb to streamline the financial aid application process into three steps.
- Complete the Online Application and provide the necessary financial documents.
- Renweb will estimate your contribution to school expenses and share it with us.
- Our school administration will conduct an additional analysis before the financial aid committee awards grants.
Financial Assistance Priority
Applying for financial aid does not guarantee eligibility. Being eligible does not guarantee financial assistance will be available. Don't let this deter you. Reach out to us, and let's explore how we can be part of your child's journey to confidence and success.
- The priority goes to continuing families who have ongoing financial needs.
- Current families who didn't previously qualify or apply for financial aid.
- New students entering Athena Academy.